At Seventy, we build brands and businesses that stand out by hiring people who don’t fit the norm. Strategy consultants who want to get creative, designers who love business; we’ve all got the confidence and ambition to drive real change for big companies and future unicorns. And we’re all brilliant misfits.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a new key role at Seventy, reporting to our COO, where you will ensure that we have the right person on the right project, optimise utilisation and how we use our time, and solve ongoing staffing needs. Traffic Manager at Seventy is a rewarding and challenging role that requires a passion for problem solving, strong people and organizational skills, unbeatable attention to detail and being able to handle multiple tasks and perspectives at the same time in a fast moving environment.
The role includes:
- Being responsible for staffing and resource allocation across all of our teams (Design, Strategy & Integrated Producers).
- Being the single point of contact for all staffing requests at the agency. This means that you will work closely with everyone in the company from managing partners, client managers and team heads to project managers, producers, designers and strategists.
- Managing the calendars of the creatives.
- Leading the forecast of coming needs in client projects, pitch work and internal assignments, while driving proactive decision making.
- Knowing all of our coworkers - their skill-sets, strengths, weaknesses and personal aspirations and project plans - to be the expert on who to match with what needs at the right time to ensure that we can deliver outstanding results in our projects.
- Contributing to and quality assurance of staffing and resource estimations in proposals.
- Following-up all projects on a daily basis to be able to adapt time planning.
- Solve ad-hoc staffing requests.
- Being responsible for tracking utilization rate and hourly planning for the team, managing holiday planning and ensuring timesheet compliance.
- Communicating with and keeping all stakeholders up to date on the staffing situation and available times.
- Managing, expanding and activating our network of freelancers to solve what is needed including getting the freelancer onboard.
- Being part of the onboarding process of new co-workers.
- As this will be a new role at Seventy, the first mission will be to, together with the management team, establish ways of working and processes that will contribute to efficient resource allocation, world class project results and an attractive work environment.
When we have the staffing processes and ways of working in place, we foresee that this part of the role will be around 50 %. The other half will be focused in supporting our COO in other internal development projects related to People Operations and being involved in recruiting. On the recruiting side, it will be both on a strategic level in developing forecasts and plans and on a tactical level in screening candidates and arrange/take interviews.
ARE YOU WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
This will be a key role for the company where you will work and interact with everyone in the company on an almost daily basis. We see that you have:
- A min. of 4-5 years work experience from working at an agency as a Traffic Manager/Staffing Manager or similar role.
- A min. of 2-3 years previous work experience as a Designer or Production Manager.
- A deep understanding of the business at an agency and project needs.
- Proficient understanding of all or most types of creative projects, know the terminology used and can estimate resources and skills needed.
- A passion for and strong skills in solving problems and “resource puzzles” and the ability to handle multiple tasks and perspectives at the same time in a high paced environment.
- Experience in defining and implementing new ways of working and processes.
- A strong interest in people and a skilled communicator who can establish good working relationships with all types of people.
- Unbeatable organizational and administrative skills.
- Integrity and can stand up for your point of view.
- A positive, result-focused, curious and proactive mind-set.
- Confident in iWork (Keynote, Numbers and Pages) and/or Microsoft Office (ppt, excel and word).
The role is based in Stockholm and you will need a valid work permit. We can offer you an exciting role in an entrepreneurial and a fast-moving company that works with high profile cases at leading global companies. You will be at the core of the business, play a key role and work with everyone at the agency. You will have a lot of opportunities to grow and make an impact. You will also be part of a creative and vibrant team of designers, strategists, copywriters, filmmakers and producers. Together, we help the brave make a purposeful difference.
About Seventy Agency
Seventy Agency is an international brand and business design agency, with the starting point that strategy and creativity need each other to be truly disruptive.
Visit our website for more information: www.seventyagency.com