Are you passionate about making a real difference for brands, using the latest technology, following the latest trends within performance marketing? Are you driven by applying a holistic approach to performance rather than working with siloed channel optimisation? Working as a Social Media Specialist you will get the opportunity to do so, with exciting brands in ambitious projects.
Together with the team, you will play a key role in developing something new at Seventy, which means you will have to roll up your sleeves, deliver in your field, but also venture across disciplines. Exact details on what this new is will be further revealed during the interview process.
This position is for someone who thrives in a startup-like consultancy environment, who has a burning passion for digital marketing, and wants to apply their expertise to deliver industry benchmark-breaking results.
WE THINK THAT YOU
- Look for a great development opportunity in your career.
- Know how to leverage social media channels to their maximum potential, when and where they fit within the bigger picture.
- Can operatively set up, manage and optimise campaigns & content.
- Have a real passion for digital marketing and innovations in the field.
- Can create logical and comprehensive user experiences through strategic messaging.
- Have a strong analytical and data-driven approach towards optimisation according to cross-channel conversion funnel strategy.
- Are data-driven and know how to set, and work with, relevant KPIs and metrics.
- Are a creative thinker in finding new and innovative ways to use social media.
- Regularly monitor digital trends and innovations to optimize and develop ideas for social media initiatives.
- Have experience in analysing real-time data, data sharing and visualisations of results.
- Have an eagerness to learn and a ‘can do’ mentality.
- Have experience with Amazon, but even more importantly, are willing to learn the platform.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Excellent skills in social media strategy, activation and optimization.
- At least three years of social media marketing experience, preferably at an agency.
- Deep knowledge of platforms such as Facebook Business Manager, Linkedin Campaign Manager, Twitter and Google Analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Experience of managing complex, performance-oriented marketing strategies.
- Experience of working with social listening or management tools (e.g. SocialSprout, Hootsuite).
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Consultative and proactive approach to helping clients.
- Ideally a relevant university degree and/or a vocational degree in digital marketing.
About Seventy Agency
Seventy Agency is an international brand and business design agency, with the starting point that strategy and creativity need each other to be truly disruptive.
Visit our website for more information: www.seventyagency.com