Seventy is starting up a sister company that specializes in high-concept, integrated digital marketing and activation. We are now looking for two additional Performance Marketing Managers to join this exciting establishment. You will play a key role in defining this company together with our diverse team of creatives, designers, digital strategists, channel and platform specialists.
The position is for someone who strives in a startup-like agency environment and who is passionate about applying his or her platform expertise to make a real business impact for our existing clients. Your role will be to manage paid digital channels, for some of Sweden’s most respected brands and businesses. We expect you to either have strong knowledge within paid social (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, TikTok) or paid media (e.g. Google Ads, Display & Video360).
Our new business is in its early stages, and on a very strong growth trajectory. This will mean a significant opportunity for you to develop along the same path, both personally and professionally.
We think that you..
- Look for a great development opportunity in your career.
- Know how to leverage paid media channels to their maximum potential, when and where they fit within the bigger picture.
- Can operatively set up, manage and optimise campaigns & content.
- Have a real passion for digital marketing and innovations in the field.
- Have a strong analytical and data-driven approach towards optimisation according to cross-channel conversion funnel strategy.
- Are data-driven and know how to set, and work with, relevant KPIs and metrics.
- Are a creative thinker in finding new and innovative ways to use paid media.
- Regularly monitor digital trends and innovations to optimize and develop ideas for paid media initiatives.
- Have experience in analysing real-time data, data sharing and visualisations of results.
- Have an eagerness to learn and a ‘can do’ mentality.
- Have experience with Amazon or are willing to learn the platform.
- Excellent skills in paid media strategy, activation and optimization.
- At least three years of paid media marketing experience, preferably at an agency.
- Deep knowledge of Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and/or Google Ads, Display & Video 360.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Experience of managing complex, performance-oriented marketing strategies.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Consultative and proactive approach to helping clients.
- Ideally a relevant university degree and/or a vocational degree in digital marketing.