INTEGRATED PRODUCER (parental leave cover, 1 year contract)
At Seventy, we build brands and businesses that stand out by hiring people who don’t fit the norm. Strategy consultants who want to get creative, designers who love business; we’ve all got the confidence and ambition to drive real change for big companies and future unicorns. And we’re all brilliant misfits.
ARE YOU THE BRILLIANT MISFIT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
You’re an organized doer who loves new challenges with experience in managing high concept creative projects as well as hands-on content productions. You lead processes and steward ideas from inception all the way to delivery with a keen eye on budgets, schedules, and contracts. During tight deadlines you keep the team calm and assure deliveries of the best quality. You’re social and confident and you treat everybody with an open mind. You are curious with a “nothing is impossible” attitude and you are not afraid of speaking your mind.
You should have a background in Production, ideally with experience in both Agency and line producing. You should be able work independently as well as act as a key member and a leader of project team and be comfortable commissioning content and managing freelance talent.
As part of a tight-knit team you will report into the Head of Production and will work closely with the Strategy and Creative Teams to bring brilliant ideas to life.
- Develop timelines, budgets and project plans for assigned projects (projects include but are not limited to: branding, identity development, campaign development, film/digital/experience production)
- Monitor assigned projects from ideation to delivery, ensuring budgets and timelines are adhered to.
- Act as a partner to our global clients, you should be comfortable communicating with stakeholder on various levels, manage their expectations and keep day-to-day contact
- Liaise closely with the Creative team to ensure assets are delivered on time and to brief
- With support from the Head of Production and People Operations Manager, be responsible for the contractual and rights elements of all content productions– ie talent release forms, director agreements, third party rights such as for music and locations
- Help your project team to ensure quality control in all final deliveries
- Internal budget management, liaising with the CFO to process invoices, ensure timely payments and flag any financial issues
- Assist Client Managers with pitches and budget proposals
- Establish and/or maintain our relationships with freelancers, production companies, post-production houses, studios and filmmakers
WE THINK THAT YOU
- Have a minimum of two years work experience with video and stills production
- Have a minimum of three years work experience with managing creative projects, preferably in a creative environment such as an agency, studio or publisher
- Have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, media, business administration, advertising or equivalent
- Are fluent in English
- Have strong communication and presentation skills and are comfortable in handling customer contact and feedback
- Have experience managing clients and suppliers in multiple countries and time-zones
- Are comfortable with legal agreements and contracts
- Are a solutions-focused team player with a collaborative working style
- Thrive in fast paced environments and be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Have a proven track record of working with creatives
- Have a basic understanding of digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Premiere Pro, Creative Cloud, Lightworks, After Effects, Final Cut)
- Are confident in the Office suite and Keynote
- Have experience with other project management tools such as Teamwork, Basecamp or Trello (this is a plus)
About Seventy Agency
Seventy Agency is an international brand and business design agency, with the starting point that strategy and creativity need each other to be truly disruptive.
Visit our website for more information: www.seventyagency.com